From Digital Spy
Zack Snyder has confirmed that he won't be getting involved with Justice League again, after he 'stepped back' from the upcoming film earlier this year.
The director made the decision to hand over the movie to Avengers director Joss Whedon following the tragic death of his daughter in May.
In a recent interview with Wired, Zack confirmed that he wouldn't be returning to Justice League's creative team, admitting he thought it would be "unfair in a lot of ways" to do so.
After several months away from the film, Zack said that he's feeling excited about what's in store following Whedon's takeover.
"I'm happy for my guys and I love these people that are working on it, and they're my family and I think they're doing an amazing job," he said. "But I've kind of just let them do their thing."
Although Snyder stepped aside from the film's extensive re-shoots, Batman himself Ben Affleck recently explained that Zack's presence is still very much felt in the finished product.
Calling the finished work "interesting and unique", Ben said both directors had "really strong takes" on Justice League's direction.
"I've never had that experience before making a movie," he admitted. "I have to say, I really love working with Zack, and I really love the stuff we've done with Joss."
Justice League will hit cinemas on November 17.